Inspection by Appointment
CASUAL ELEGANCE WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF AN ARCHITECTURAL MASTERPIECE
Located in the sought-after, cul-de-sac enclave on the Bay side of cosmopolitan Double Bay, literally a 30-second stroll to Sydney’s glistening harbour and Double Bay Marina.
This inviting, modern, dual-level architect-designed residence uses multiple sets of bi-fold doors to cleverly create fluid, open, living spaces that flow to a generous, yet easily maintained, level courtyard garden with rear access.
A stunning, private home with style and space in a serene, desirable-lifestyle location, all within minutes of thriving Double Bay’s café society, shops, beach, Redleaf pool, Double Bay Marina, restaurants, private schools Ascham, Cranbrook, and the Scots College, as well as Double Bay public school, and the ferry to the city and Edgecliff railway station.
Resident permit parking available through Woollahra Council.
– Freestanding, double brick home
– Heritage façade with sleek, modern interiors
– Two generous living areas
– Multiple bi-fold doors for breezy indoor/outdoor living
– Four bedrooms, secluded master suite with lounge area/study
– Three bathrooms
– Polished timber floors, high ceilings, fireplaces
– Travertine atrium courtyard and upper level sun balcony
– Massive internal storeroom
Please visit this link to apply: https://t-app.com.au/lsdb